Position: Senior School Teacher (Physical Education)
Reports To: Senior School Coordinator
Our institution has a rich cultural tradition blended in the academic and co-curricular activities. We pride ourselves in the solid Christian foundation planted by the Holy Ghost Fathers since her inception in 1939. We prepare our students for the KCPE, Junior Cambridge International Curriculum, KCSE, IGCSE and International Baccalaureate (IB). All our academic programs place a focus on human values, creative arts, sports, religion, music and leadership.
- Presenting lessons in a comprehensive manner and facilitate learning through educational in-door and out-door activities and events
- Structure the information well by outlining the content and aims of the lesson, and summarizing key points as the lesson progresses
- Promoting individualized instruction to each student through mentoring and coaching students on how to develop study skills
- Participate in setting and marking internal examinations
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback on their performance
- Submit daily reports of performance to the Senior School Coordinator
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Maintain tidy and orderly classroom
- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)
- Proven experience in teaching at least 2 years.
- Must be registered with TSC.
- Teaching Subjects, Physical Education (P.E).
- Ability to teach the International Programs IGCSE and IB will be an added advantage.
Kindly State your expected salary .
If you meet these qualifications, kindly send your resume to email@example.com or contact 0721 490 140/ 0735 337 809
Deadline is 19th February, 2021. Deadline extended to 26th February, 2021
NB: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.